Any white NSX around?

I have been crazily waiting for a NA1 GPW NSX to show up for sell since last October, it seems like socal doesn't have that many white NSX except I have seen a couple automatic, after all, how many white NSX owners do you guys know?:confused:

All I am looking for is something from 91-95, "WHITE" 5 speed, average mileage, regular maintenance, doesn't have to garage queen. It seems really hard to find or am I chasing something that doesn't exist? :rolleyes:

I am willing to drive all the way up to oregon if there is one in good condition. May be I am okay with a black, last on the list is a red.

All socal primers, please help me out........

Or I should get one and wrap it in white with vinyl:biggrin:

I have been crazily waiting for a NA1 GPW NSX to show up for sell since last October, it seems like socal doesn't have that many white NSX except I have seen a couple automatic, after all, how many white NSX owners do you guys know?:confused:

All I am looking for is something from 91-95, "WHITE" 5 speed, average mileage, regular maintenance, doesn't have to garage queen. It seems really hard to find or am I chasing something that doesn't exist? :rolleyes:

I am willing to drive all the way up to oregon if there is one in good condition. May be I am okay with a black, last on the list is a red.

I am 100% sure there are white ones in SCAL - got one in the garage.... You just have to keep looking and I am sure you will find one.

Last edited:
^^ yes and add liftnot and stran760 in there too...

Op, why would you want possibly the ugliest color NSX? It's the fastest color no doubt but still ugly.

Thanks for all the advice!

Unfortunately, all yours socal primer keep the white so secure that I hardly even see them on the road. I have seen numerous black and red in the past 10 years but for the white, my fingers have enough counts. :cool:

now, when it comes to find one that's for sell, i just feel no hope......:redface:

Anyway, if any of you know anyone selling a white, please do let me know, I am more ready than ready.

I tried to remind myself: Award always comes for the one who is patient.:rolleyes:

I have a 94 white nsx....PM me

The red looks good on NSX, but I can't picture myself driving a red NSX. :smile:

White is the only color to go. Only color that looks good on the NSX is white. Don't listen to others have to say about the color. You know white is the best. Get it right the first time or you will regret it.

PS Flame Suit on.

Black is the only color to go. Only color that looks good on the NSX is Black. Don't listen to others have to say about the color. You know Black is the best. Get it right the first time or you will regret it....but if you must Bird Doo Doo white is ok too I guess....come join the Bird Doody White Club but if you want to be Gangster buy a Berlina Gangsta Black Car and be cool like EdiddyNSX and the rest

PS Flame Suit on.

Well said my friend....bravo! :cool::biggrin:

Last edited:
White is still my first choice :biggrin:

still waiting waiting waiting:rolleyes:

Back