Any West San Gabriel Valley Owners Up for yogurt tonight - Thur

I was thinking of Yougurtland in Arcadia (Near Baldwin & Duarte) around 7:30 or 8 pm?

Hugo where are you these days?

Mario

Last edited:
Crap, sorry I missed this. I have just been busy with work. sometimes I stay in irvine until night because I do not want to drive in traffic if I work late. Let's hit up yogurt land sometime this week.

Neither of you are allowed to get Yogurtland without me...unfortunately looks like you'll have to wait a while :frown:

I'm free most nights, except for this weekend. Give me a call or send a text when you will be in town. Steve, let us known when you are in the area. We will get yogurt for sure!

Neither of you are allowed to get Yogurtland without me...unfortunately looks like you'll have to wait a while :frown:

traitor!

Ron, When I created this thread, you were one of the guy's I was hoping would respond since you told me previously you knew where where Yogurtland was located. I'll shoot you a PM when we do get together to have yogurt.

Hugo, I'll see you at the Thursday meet in Costa Mesa, if not before then.

I thought that only applied to Ron.:tongue:.........................................:biggrin:

I thought that only applied to Ron.:tongue:.........................................:biggrin:

Lollllllll. Im gona go to yogurtland down the street now. I should do a bj's dinner meet then yogurtland across street for desert

Hugo and I are getting together for yogurt tonight at Yogurtland in Arcadia sometime after 8 pm. If anyone else in the area is available, come on down!

633 West Duarte Road (just east of Baldwin Ave.)
Arcadia CA 91007

Mario
m 626-676-3000

Back