Any use Endless brake products?

Anyone use Endless brake products?

Hello everyone,

I am in the middle of looking for my 1st NSX. So, until I find it, I am doing some research for the fun that will happen after I buy it.

1st question: Has anyone here used Endless brake products? If so, what product(s) did you use and how did it compare to what you were using previously?

TIA and I'll be here again soon!

Last edited:
I'm sure you're aware that they have a variety of brake pad compounds available (as well as other brake products - see their website for more details). I've used Endless CC-X brake pads, on the track and on the street. On the track, they worked fine (similar to other street/track pads I've used - Cobalt GT Sport, Carbotech Panther Plus, Hawk HP Plus, stock). On the street, they squealed quite a bit, about as much as the Panther Plus and more than the others I've used.

Thank you for the reply. That's the type of info I am looking for.

I am aware that Endless has other lines, and even a big-brake upgrade.

So the CC-X on the track is roughly the equivalent to the HP+, which is what I have experience with, but louder on the street...

Doesn't sound like enough of an endorsement for me to pay the extra $300 or so per set vs. the HP+.

Thank you.

Anyone else?

I've used their Vito Nueva brake pads and am completely satisfied with their preformance. Later on I will upgrade my brakes to a big brake kits. Endless is almost seen as the JDM brembo brand.

-Rob

Back