any tivo users

finally just converted to TiVo using a Comcast feed...anyone have any long time user experience for the novice ,any tips that can streamline the experience?

lol ..I enjoy paying Comcast every month,at least I own some stock....

holy cow Doc. Did you mean to post this in 1999?

Cut the cord buddy. Check out Kodi.

You have to forgive him. John is old. His first typewriter typed in pencil. Many people do not realize that he was a contestant on the first ever game show. First place prize was fire.

you guys are killing my euphoria.......remind me never to party in Denver with you buzzkills....:tongue:

you guys are killing my euphoria.......remind me never to party in Denver with you buzzkills....:tongue:
I hate to break it to you but partying ain't what it use to be either..

Woodstock2.jpg

ok ok you guys are all so state of the art......ya still got std's.............

Don't let these bum's get to you. I don't have Tivo yet, but I did just get Apple TV. :)

..back in the 70-80's we had a lot less to worry about .......just sayin.....

- - - Updated - - -

Don't let these bum's get to you. I don't have Tivo yet, but I did just get Apple TV. :)

is that like 1000 channels about Steve Jobs....:confused:

..I'm down and hip. I prefer Tito's vodka...and all you guys with hulu...roku.... poopoo don't impress me....

holy cow Doc. Did you mean to post this in 1999?

Cut the cord buddy. Check out Kodi.
Dude, I thought the same thing when I read this post. Sorry John.:biggrin:

I burned my Apple TV when they insisted I buy a new one just to view youtube videos. Amazon Fire has been much better. I was even able to install some apps that will remain unmentioned at this time :)

Is this why my Apple TV seems to stutter when I try to watch YouTube using AirPlay mirroring?

Is this why my Apple TV seems to stutter when I try to watch YouTube using AirPlay mirroring?

its because you are watching simple Jack....

.not a fan of tropic thunder.....:wink:

Back