Any Tampa or St.Pete NSXers Want to meet up?

Cruz Bay, St. John USVI & Sopers Hole, Tortola BVI
Hello- I am driving down to St.Pete Beach this upcoming Thursday and staying until the following Tuesday...any NSXers in the area want to meet up for lunch or dinner or whatever, hit some hot spots...I am driving down by myself and dont know any NSX people in the area yet, I am planning on moving here for good in a couple months so it would be great to meet some other nsxers. Thanks guys!!

BTW....hows the weather over there now? please say 80's..I want to hit the beach!

Alexandra

Alex:

I would be willing to get together, but I'm over in Orlando. If you find yourself heading over to central florida, drop me a pm. I'm new to the ownership experience and would be happy to meet with anyone in Florida. If you don't get any other responses, I'd be happy to make a special trip over just to get a chance to drive my baby and meet someone new.

Not to mention if we get a few together I'd be fine spending a little time working on my tan as well. Drop me a PM if you'd like.

Brian

Sunday is the ONLY day that doesn't work for me. You guys should consider coming over to the east coast to do Ann and Mike's BBQ. If you want to meet up for that, drop me a pm. I'd be happy to meet any other day, though.

Brian

Hey Guys!! well.. I was planning on sticking around in St.Pete for the weekend, I need to look at apartments and stuff....but I'll be there for like 5 days so if anyone wants to meet...any day is fine...although I may be at the beach everyday though...depending on the weather....and was thinking about checking out the car show at Festival of Speed on Sunday......

Alex:

I'm totally free on Monday, and I don't have to work so if you want some company just let me know. I'm sure there are others that would be interested in some beach time. Why don't you consider coming over to Ann and Mikes on Sunday? Should be an awesome time with tons of NSXs.

Anyway, let me know what your plans are. Being in Kissimmee you'll only be about 1 hour away from me, and I don't mind shooting over there since I never get to go to the beach, and I finally have a day off. I'm not all that familiar with the area though.

B

Back