any Tampa, FL nsx owners??

Hey guys,
I just moved to Tampa, FL last week. Was wondering if theres any local nsx owners around this area?

I've just relocated to St. Pete as well. By any chance were you driving on 22nd ave in St. Pete yesterday. Yellow NSX spotted.

nope i have a formula red 95. i drive it maybe once a week, usually at night this time of year because its HOT

I dont know how many of you guys are in the Tampa area, but the S2k group has been organizing a REAL NICE meet at the Moes in Olsmar. So far we have been gathering about 20 s2k's and it would be awesome if the NSX crew started joining us! The parking lot is completely empty to ourselves and no stupid people come. It is a very exclusive meet, so come join us!

We are having one this Saturday, September 1st. More info posted here,
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=54&t=520903

Welcome aboard! I hang my hat in Bradenton.:cool: Relative to "Whatwasthat's inquiry relative to the yellow NSX in St Pete, that may well have been my son in my Spa yellow CTSC "T", as he borrowed same and was in St Pete shopping, don't ya know?:rolleyes: Again, welcome and hopefully we can put together some sort of a gathering for those of us on the "West Coast" - Whose up for it??:biggrin: Perhaps some "16 oz curls", just to get in shape!:rolleyes:

awesome guys! well Id love to meet you all, but unfortunately I am still trying to find a place to store my car, at the moment I do not have a garage and I could never sleep at night if my car was parked outside, atleast where i live.

awesome guys! well Id love to meet you all, but unfortunately I am still trying to find a place to store my car, at the moment I do not have a garage and I could never sleep at night if my car was parked outside, atleast where i live.

please email me at [email protected] if you are ever interested in planning something in the near future!

Look forward to meeting you all,
Dave.

scan7.jpg

scan6.jpg

scan5.jpg

scan4.jpg

scan3.jpg

scan2.jpg

MyBaby263.jpg

MyBaby259.jpg

MyBaby251.jpg

MyBaby27.jpg