Any Spa Yellow NSX in Austin or Surrounding

Hi!

I'm looking to purchase an NSX soon, some good ones found here on the NSX for sale forum.

I'm interested in the 2003 Spa Yellow color, however would really like to take an up front closer look of the NSX before traveling a few hundred miles to purchase one.

Is there any local NSX owner that has a spa yellow? Heck, or any color for that matter, but ideally a 2002+ model that I may spend 20 minutes to admire?

(I currently drive a Red 04 S2000)

Come to the cars and coffee this Sunday. Info posted in this forum. My white 96 will be there and likely some others.

do it, do it... do it!

Is there any local NSX owner that has a spa yellow? Heck, or any color for that matter, but ideally a 2002+ model that I may spend 20 minutes to admire?
With regards to '02+ NSX'es in the Greater Austin area...

-> Ko-nsx has a Silverstone Metallic '00 NSX-T w/ '02+ OEM front/rear updates (and after-market istuff).

-> mcishaque has New Formula Red '02+ NSX-T.

As NormRD mentioned, stop by tomorrow morning/afternoon...

Austin: John Eagle European Cars & Coffee - Leander [Sunday, June 27th @ 10am-1pm]

There will presumably be a handful of NSX'es there! :cool:

Last edited:
I have a 98 Spa Yellow Pearl. I am located in Harker Heights, about 30 minutes from Austin. I am currently in Alaska right now. Be back this Friday.

Back