any shop can customize seat leather?

does anyone know a shop that is in customizing seat leather business?:smile:

btw, it's for a 2006 s2000.

Last edited:
I'm actually looking for a shop as well. Lots of places do it, but quality may not be there. Recently got a gash in my is300 drivers seat, so I need a fix too.

Tino, bboxer, has a shop he and Cheryl used to do the seats in her NSX. They are very happy with them. I suggest you send bboxer a PM.

If you want a leather interior "better than" your original check this website:http://www.katzkin.com/interiorselector/ The leather quality is top of the line and craftsmanship is unparalleled. They can make custom colors and combinations to suit your needs/tastes. It is not difficult to re-skin a seat but if you want to pay someone to have it done use their link and they will locate a dealer/installer for you. This might also be a good time to think about adding seat heaters with the new leather ..... (?)

I haven't seen any non-oem leather that blends well with the nsx interior like the oem seats. Some aftermarket leather might be nicer than oem, but they all look out of place inside the nsx interior. When my oem seats wear out, I either pay for the oem replacement leather even though it's a bit expensive or go with the recaro sports seats instead.

Last edited:
"sigh".....let me say this up front: i don't work for or have anything to do with katzkin. For $10 they will send you a ring of leather samples (colors and materials). If you choose to buy seats from them you get the $10 back. My car only has 19K miles on it but when the seats wear out I WILL be buying katzkins for replacement......and I'm almost looking forward to it so I can have nicer seats.

Back