Any recommendations for paint shop, leather upholsterer in Austin?

Hey guys,

I am looking into repainting the front & rear bumpers and body kit (WW front lip and sides), if not the entire car ('92 BB). Any recommended body/paint shops in Austin?

The original seats also need major work. I was thinking reupholstering. Any thoughts of repair & redye? Any recommended shops/companies that handle either of these?

Thanks!
Mike

Leather Menders does quality work but they are expensive. They did the interior for Lance Armstrong's car when it was on Overhaulin'.

Qualitek seems to get the highest ratings here in Austin, although I have never personally used them.

http://austin.citysearch.com/profile/10230573/austin_tx/qualitek_auto_body.html

If you find a good body shop or Leather repair shop be sure to report back.

Hey guys,

I am looking into repainting the front & rear bumpers and body kit (WW front lip and sides), if not the entire car ('92 BB). Any recommended body/paint shops in Austin?

The original seats also need major work. I was thinking reupholstering. Any thoughts of repair & redye? Any recommended shops/companies that handle either of these?

Thanks!
Mike

I'd like to know of a really good bodyshop as well. I need to get a small crack in my bumper fixed. Plus i have some alcantera to do a few things onm the inside.

Leather Menders does quality work but they are expensive. They did the interior for Lance Armstrong's car when it was on Overhaulin'.

Qualitek seems to get the highest ratings here in Austin, although I have never personally used them.

http://austin.citysearch.com/profile/10230573/austin_tx/qualitek_auto_body.html

If you find a good body shop or Leather repair shop be sure to report back.

Charlie at DVation Auto Design 512-552-2933. He repainted my entire car and made some custom mods. I had also screwed up my front end by hitting a piece of tire tread on the road. I went with the WW front spoiler. He molded the spoiler into the bumper so it doesn't have those seams on the sides.

Oh yeah, he also did my interior in a carbon fiber vinayl, suede, and new leather combo. Feel free to contact me if you want to look at my car.

Last edited:
Back