Any photos with Tint on Red?

HTN

Experienced Member
I know that this is another boring Tint question.
I am looking to tint, but does not know how it will look with red. Some stated that tint makes the entire car look different. Too hot here in Florida to not have Tint. Any photos will be greatly appreciated. Oh... also please let me know the type of tint. Thanks...

How about Red tint. Some German company makes it.

IMG_7897.jpg

IMG_7896.jpg

Perhaps I should rephrase this.
I am looking for photos of a Red NSX with window tint on it.:smile:

I saw a beautiful Nissan 350Z today. It was a silver car with fade tint - the tint was black at the top and faded to silver at the bottom. Looked absolutely stunning on a Silver car. I gave the guy a thumbs up although I couldn't actually see him in the car. Might be something worth considering...

I know that this is another boring Tint question.
I am looking to tint, but does not know how it will look with red. Some stated that tint makes the entire car look different. Too hot here in Florida to not have Tint. Any photos will be greatly appreciated. Oh... also please let me know the type of tint. Thanks...

Huy.

IMO you can't go wrong on tint on any car colors. What you need to focusing on is the Tint Shop that install it,and please do not just take their words for it. I never satisfied with my tint and this was done by a "Professional Tint Shop." BTW off topic.......This morning I went to a local Acura Dealer to pick up some parts and saw a BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL 04 RED NSX showing in the showroon and thought about you. Perhaps, your wife wouldn't mind you are parking another red NSX next to her:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Phuc'

Huy.

IMO you can't go wrong on tint on any car colors. What you need to focusing on is the Tint Shop that install it,and please do not just take their words for it. I never satisfied with my tint and this was done by a "Professional Tint Shop." BTW off topic.......This morning I went to a local Acura Dealer to pick up some parts and saw a BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL 04 RED NSX showing in the showroon and thought about you. Perhaps, your wife wouldn't mind you are parking another red NSX next to her:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Phuc'

You read my mind. I have been thinking alot about purchasing another one all to myself.
Not quite sure where you are in FL, but if not too far, we should link up. I REALLY REALLY want to see your NSX.:biggrin:

You read my mind. I have been thinking alot about purchasing another one all to myself.
Not quite sure where you are in FL, but if not too far, we should link up. I REALLY REALLY want to see your NSX.:biggrin:

PM sent:biggrin: .

Ian,
Would you happen to know the % on your tint? I like the lighter look.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post pics. I am scheduled to have her tinted tomorrow.

Back