any penn people want some free work done

i am a student at wyotech, and i am starting chassi fabrication next fase, if anyone wants some work done, roll cages any thing in that sort, let me know all you have to do is pay for supplies which i can get cheaper, i dont care what it is just let me know, i need a project to do.ENGINE work, porting polishing rebuilding , blueprinting, and all head work is done off of a flow bench.

Last edited:
no i dont, can also dyno cars for free if you are local and want to get your car dynoed let me know. thanks

p.s i dont want any money i am doin this for school, and i am to broke for anything on my own, so, all work is free

Cool; let me know. I have an assortment of turbo, NA and stroked cars that would make great learning tools.

im actually taking a night course at a very well known high performance shop on doing performance engines and machining, so if you want something done let me know, i am talkin to someone else right now but he is slow to reply so if you have anything you want done let me know, thats goes for frame work and cage to. feel free to ask :biggrin:

Back