Any opinions/comments reg. this NSX for sale? JH4NA1264MT002492

I don't in any way mean to offend you, but as an owner who never would look at an automatic when shopping, I am just curious as to why you want an automatic NSX. Any particular reason?

re: Any opinions/comments reg. this NSX for sale?

I prefer a manual but would like my wife to be able to drive it as well. Thanks.

Re: re: Any opinions/comments reg. this NSX for sale?

lutera said:
I prefer a manual but would like my wife to be able to drive it as well. Thanks.

That's a PERFECT reason to get the manual:D I think my wife is a good driver, but she's afraid she will scrape something or just something bad will happen in general.

Or get the manual transmission, attempt to teach her to drive shift, and then encourage her to drive the car more often. I took this approach and my wife hasn't asked to drive the car since. I even encouraged her to drive the 348 Spider that we rented last weekend but she had no interest. In my case I think she is happy driving her jelly bean ES300 which I refuse to drive.

i'm no experienced X shopper, but it's just so hard to tell with just pictures. In person is the only thing that makes you 100% secure, or at least have someone local to that area check it out. The picture of the seat bolster is blurry...not good (but he mentions it in description). Seat might be in pretty rough condition, but what do you expect for a car made in 91 with 80K+ miles, it will have some wear on it. Besides that it looks good. You can't really tell if there are any paint flaws, unless the seller is honest about them. Depending on price, it seems to be ok. what does your gut tell ya?

Good luck!
Tom

Back