Any one Selling around here? Looking Near PA

Hey,
Im looking for the best deal I can get under 30k, cash in hand fast sale, its gotta be in great condition inside, preferably with mods, the more the better I will give anyone 25 cents on the dollar for mods done. most people wont pay more for the mods I will. as long as its in good condition. Or priced accordingly.

Please help im tierd of looking. I am a motor head and will definatly appreciate the time, money, and appretiation you had for your car. Dont sell to someone that dosent care!

Thanks
Patricio
PM me or call me at 267-977-7373
Leads appreciated, company to go check cars out always appreciated as well. Im in philly and am not comfortable buying sight unseen (that just doesent make sense to me) have to see the car and I am very picky no fooling with the milage I will find out Im sure (so dont waste my time). 100K+ ok as long as condition perfectly taken care of. Maitanence history required unless priced accordingly. TMU vehicles ok. If carfax says accident im not going over 25k dont bother.

If NA2 or really nice than I will adjust my budget accordinly just give me a decent price.

Thanks in advance!

welcome to the great northeast!:smile:

miles of smiles can be found here. a local bud can take a look, or if she's good, help set up a ppi.

enjoy your hunt!!

Back