Any one near Greenwich, CT that can help me inspect the car???

I live about 45 minutes away from there, but that is my dealer where I bought my car. I'm going to be bringing my car in for service in a couple weeks, so if you can't find anyone by then and the car is still available, I would be happy to check it out for you. I know there are a couple people who live closer, so I'm sure someone else should be able to go before then. Anyway, if you can't find anyone else, let me know.

Edit: I just re-read your post. Unfortunately, I'm not available next week. But the week after I am (on the weekend that is)

Thanks Eric;

Yes i will definitely need some help, please forward your friend ( nsx owner ) with my email ( [email protected] ) and my phone number. 713-690-1516 or better yet provide me his phone number and let him know that I will be calling. I am ready to buy this car if everything is as described by the onwer, but still like some one there with more experience of what to look for.

Many Thanks,

Nick

I think you misunderstood me. I don't have any friend. It is me who owns an NSX. Unfortunately, I am not able to come out there next week. I assume the car is at Greenwich Acura?? They are a large NSX dealer and I bought my car from them. I expect to be going there on the first Saturday in October for a service (2 weeks from now). If you want, I could take a look at the car then.

When I said "I know there are a couple people who live closer, so I'm sure someone else should be able to go before then", I meant there are others on the board, not friends of mine though. I'm sure they will speak up soon enough.

Thanks Eric;

I'm buying this car from a private owner (not dealer) and already agree on the price I will fly up there this friday to fianlize the deal (if the car is in the condiyion as the owner has described), but would be great if other nsx owner can meet me there and help me inspect the car.....I just hope one of them who lives near by will read this post and offering help.

Greenwich Acura is one of the largest NSX dealers in the country. Perhaps you may want to pay them a few bucks to inspect the car for you.

Eric5273 said:
Greenwich Acura is one of the largest NSX dealers in the country. Perhaps you may want to pay them a few bucks to inspect the car for you.

I can check the car for you but i can only tell you so much about it....I can tell you what shape the car is in and how it sounds n runs from a test drive... i can verify if he has records and recipts and what services he has performed from that data.Too bad i did not know of this earlier as out caravan from the Nsx New Hampshire drive could have possibly stopped there to check it out for you.Anyway you can reply here or send me a email.

Back