Any NSXrs in Minneapolis?????

I was up there last week and saw a gentleman driving a black one in the city. But I will be moving there early next year and will miss the great group we have here in Chicagoland. Just wondering how active a community we have up north......Steve :confused: :frown:

I was up there last weekend, where exactly was this? If it was lowered with aftermarket wheels it was probably me. Decided to take it out for one last road trip to visit some friends before it goes into storage this weekend.:frown: However I'm from Madison, WI but frequent the cities quite often so I'm not sure of the how active the community is up there. Best of luck with the move next year, hope to see you up there sometime :smile:

We actually have a lot locally, but this year only did one big organised event. Although everyone involved was very interested in starting something relatively more frequent. Next year should be a good year for local NSX'rs as well, and we look forward to adding you to the group. A couple/few of us see each other more then the whole pack as well..

DV8 said:
I was up there last weekend, where exactly was this? If it was lowered with aftermarket wheels it was probably me. Decided to take it out for one last road trip to visit some friends before it goes into storage this weekend. However I'm from Madison, WI but frequent the cities quite often so I'm not sure of the how active the community is up there. Best of luck with the move next year, hope to see you up there sometime

I want your wheels which make are they???? I was up there on a Wednesday and Thursday and I am sure the wheels were stock for the year of the car. It was cool to see a guy in his suit coming from work on his way home. Now thats a great commuter car. :biggrin:

Elite said:
We actually have a lot locally, but this year only did one big organised event. Although everyone involved was very interested in starting something relatively more frequent. Next year should be a good year for local NSX'rs as well, and we look forward to adding you to the group. A couple/few of us see each other more then the whole pack as well..

Cool we really had a great season with a few organized events and a lot of impromptu get togethers. The community aspect of having this car is fantastic besides that we get to drive them. So I look forward to getting to meet a bunch of new folks. Will head off to Road America a few times next year. Hopefully some of you folks would like to head out there to, it is such a great venue.......Thanks......Steve

needspeed said:
I want your wheels which make are they????
They're 18" Forgeline WC3s - love 'em!

needspeed said:
I was up there on a Wednesday and Thursday and I am sure the wheels were stock for the year of the car. was cool to see a guy in his suit coming from work on his way home.
Suit? Definitely not me then.:wink: :tongue: Should've known it wasn't me when you mentioned 'gentelman' in your first post.:biggrin: :biggrin:

I'll definitely be taking her up next year again so it'd be nice to meet up with a few north folk locals as well. Anybody like dim sum?:wink:

Road America is one of my goals for next season. I have been meaning to get out there the last couple, but just haven't been able to make it.

Back