Any NSXers out here?

Hey everyone,

You know I just bought my 1998 about 3 weeks ago, and I feel a little left out. What I mean is I never see any on the road near me. I was wondering if there is anyone on Prime that lives in Sussex county NJ? I think I may have the only one in the county. I wish I could find some other people because I would love to become more involved in some activities and tri-state events (if there are any)

regards,

John

John,

You have come to the right place:). I am in NYState just above NJ off of Route 94 in Orange County. Have you joined NSXCA yet? I would recommend it. You can go to www.nsxca.org to join. There are at least one event a month in the NE region.

I host an event in August : Tri State Poker Rally. It will be August 9th this year and info will be posted here along wioth a mailing to all club members.

So come out and have some fun with us.

Regards,
LarryB

very cool

LarryB,

Hey!! I I'm very familiar with Warick, I go to the drive-in a lot. I live in Sparta (Lake Mohawk). I signed up with the club about a week and a half ago, I'm still waiting for something in the mail. I will definitely be at your event in August!! :)

Regards,

John
[email protected]

Well,

I am the guy who sends the New Member Mailings. I will check if I have recieved you in the latest update. The NEw Memeber Packets are 4-6 weeks since I batch them up. I will keep you posted.

LarryB

Thank You

Thanks guys.....can't wait for the first event.

Regards,

John

Where in Rockland

Hey,

Where in Rockland? I was born in Nyack, during elementary school I lived Congers, and during middle school in Bardonia. Then I moved to Lake Mahopac, in Putnam county. I still have family in Valley Cottage.

John

Hello John and Congrats on your NSX purchase.

You just missed the River Run last month that was in Princeton, NJ. It was a blast and we had about 30 NSX's there. I am located in Wilmington, Delaware and also Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I hope to see you in some up-coming events.

-Mike

Back