Any NSX Tuners In Houston

I will be in Houston for the next few months with my 91. Can you guys recommend any tuner shops to visit? How about car stereo shops with NSX experience? One more, I would also like to get dynoed.

Cheers

merex said:
I will be in Houston for the next few months with my 91. Can you guys recommend any tuner shops to visit? How about car stereo shops with NSX experience? One more, I would also like to get dynoed.

Cheers

Howdy Merex,

we actually have 2 shops that have heavy NSX experience.

1st: www.auto-logic.biz
2nd: www.shutoko-r.com

I've had good experience with AutoLogic, but no experience with Shutoko-R as of yet.

As for stereo shops, I always hear good things about Houston Car Stereo on 59 S. in between Bellaire and Gessner. They have been in business for a while and they always seem to have nice cars there.

Also, if you are going to be down, please visit us in this forum and maybe you can come to one of our meets! When are you visiting?

Regards,
- Z

Thanks for the info.

I am driving from Baton Rouge, LA this Sunday night, and tentativly plan to stay in town two weeks, driving back the Friday of Labor Day week.

I would love to meet up with of you guys. Especially anyone with a blower :) I will be staying in the Westheimer Beltway area. Where do you guys usually meet up?

Cheers

I would go to Brad at Autologic hands down. He has done probably three of the CT superchargers and they are also the premier tuning shop in town so they can do that for you also, to get the Air/Fuel ratios just right. I would not consider anyone else. The owner has an NSX himself so it just feels that much better knowing he speaks the same language.
Good Luck.
David G.

Back