Any NSX Primates heading from Philadelphia area towards Pittsburgh/Western PA soon...

...who would have room for 4 wheels w/tires? Starbucks gift card in it for ya.

Thx

Congrats on picking up those wheels. I had a chance to talk to BRuce last night. If I head up that way I will let you know.

there's a chance I may be heading to philly for a weekend sometime in august/september. I'll let you know.

Bump.

If anyone is traveling towards western PA from Long Island and/or Philly soon and has room for some wheels and maybe a few other NSX goodies, I'd make it worth your while !!

Andy,

Take your passenger seat out and go pick up the wheels already! lol

You need to get them on the car so you can enjoy them.

You can probably ship them by Fed Ex for about $20/wheel..................check it out and if you can't get that price then let me know and I can get it done for you with my pricing.
Shawna

Ha ha, thanks for the info! Well, Philly is only 4.5 hours away from me but I'm not telling the full story. The good (or bad) news is that I also have to wrangle two sets of '91-93 wheels and a spare OEM muffler assy on Long Island that came with my NSX. Luckily the seller has housed them w/o issue in his nice sized garage and hasn't really been in a hurry about it since they've sat there safely for 15+ years. But I really want to get the 4 wheels out of Bruce's hair in Philly ASAP since I feel like I've let them overstay their welcome in his garage since June... I haven't been able to put aside a free weekend to do the 1000 mile loop to pick up all the goods, and something inside me just won't let me do the 9 hour out-and-back Philly run and not also run to NY for the other wheels/muffler....don't ask why...I have no good answer... If I found a willing traveler from Philly then at least I could get out of Bruce's way which is the hotter of the two wants.

That settles it, it's time to just drive out to LI, pick up the goods, take the wheels to get the 15+ year old tires removed, have a coffee with Raj (dreampowered) on Long Island, and head down towards Don & Carla & Bruce near Philly and get the R wheels...

BTW in case anyone can do a Hoarder's intervention over the internet...last year I threw in a $minimum bid on a pristine-looking set of '91-93 wheels on Ebay more as joke than anything else...nobody else bid so I was the lucky winner... Now once the R wheels are installed, I'll have 16 clean '91-93 OEM wheels in the garage...which is extremely ironic because I'm a complete opposite of a hoarder. Maybe I can make stools and a bar table for the garage with them...

At any rate - TGIF

Back