Any NSX owners in North Alberta area??????

If your interesting in joining our NSX meet cruises in he spring/summer of 2009
feel free to contact me. We're always trying to build a stronger NSX
community in Calgary and Edmonton. PM me if your interested. Thanks

That was our good friend Dave, who was working up there at the pharmacy.
He is now back in Edmonton with us. macready on the board here.
There is a guy with a newer one in Lloyd with a S.C. on it.
I have not met him yet.
We are probably at 25 units in Edmonton, with 10 guys that get together here and there.
I drive mine daily until it snows, others now so much.
Welcome and tells us more about yourself and what you have.
Trev
You must hang with us when you come to town.
Here are a few of us spouting off.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112571

Ya, that was me. I was driving that in the winter while I was in GP. Nobody believes me but its a good car in the winter. Never stalled even unplugged at -30.

Ya, that was me. I was driving that in the winter while I was in GP. Nobody believes me but its a good car in the winter. Never stalled even unplugged at -30.
I'm a hearty Canadian and a native Calgarian, but being a car lover comes first and driving this type of a car in the winter is sacrilegious. <sigh>

I had mine out in the snow once. It's good fun. Not like it's ever going to rust.
Just because there isn't any iron in the chassis and suspension doesn't mean the road salt and cold isn't hard on it.

So wash it. It's a car, not the Mona Lisa. They can be cleaned.
Funny. How many times have you washed your car in the past 4 weeks with the temperatures at -20+ for most of that time.:biggrin:

Well a little about me. I am from Van Island and moved to Grande Prairie AB 5 years ago, and have always been into cars. When I was 16 my dream car was a eagle talon which I bought when I was 18 and still have... As it became more of a 1/4 mile type car I bought a 2007 sti which was alot of fun, but was stolen about a year after. Which brings me up to about 2 months ago, when I was looking into getting a new truck but decided to look into a nsx. So I found a 2004 Black NSX-T @ the west side acura dealer in Edmonton. VIN 000091. So I loaded up the girlfriend and her wallet (Jk) in the truck with the trailer on the back and made my way to west side and after a few hrs later was on the way back to Grande Prairie to have it sit in the garage for the winter. Plans are for wheels,breaks,suspension,CTSC.

Last edited:
Well a little about me. I am from Van Island and moved to Grande Prairie AB 5 years ago, and have always been into cars. When I was 16 my dream car was a eagle talon which I bought when I was 18 and still have... As it became more of a 1/4 mile type car I bought a 2007 sti which was alot of fun, but was stolen about a year after. Which brings me up to about 2 months ago, when I was looking into getting a new truck but decided to look into a nsx. So I found a 2004 Black NSX-T @ the west side acura dealer in Edmonton. VIN 000091. So I loaded up the girlfriend and her wallet (Jk) in the truck with the trailer on the back and made my way to west side and after a few hrs later was on the way back to Grande Prairie to have it sit in the garage for the winter. Plans are for wheels,breaks,suspension,CTSS.

Welcome,
Hopefully, you can cruise down to Edmonton to meet up with the rest of us.
Most of us NSX owners here in Edmonton have looked at your car when it was at West End. Word got around fast that they had an NSX on the lot.

Spring can't come soon enough!

Here is a picture of your car from last summer. It was at the south side movie theatre.

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Back