Any Newjersey Events

anderson152

Suspended
Is There Any Newjersey Events Going On New To The Site But I Have Been On This Site Reading For A Month Now And I Dont See Any Events Close By Wow Should I Move To Flordia So Me And My Nsx Can Meet New Friends?

nothing before that? i kinda wish we can take short trips or just rides and get a chance to meet each other get new ideas. all week all i do is work and boxing i need more excitement like the other nsxers across country.

anderson152 said:
nothing before that? i kinda wish we can take short trips or just rides and get a chance to meet each other get new ideas. all week all i do is work and boxing i need more excitement like the other nsxers across country.

All you have to do is set something up and make a post and see who is interested. Im sure people would love a run down to the shore on the weekend for some drinks and the eye candy. :biggrin:

In the past we used to meet up at one of the rest stops along the GSP and take a run down.

take the bait....KO, you still alive??????

don't frown dude, what are you doing tmorrow????
the batmobile is ready... :biggrin:

mine is getting painted my garage is tight and backing in i scratched the darn bumper i get it back tuesday and in 7 business days i get my 19inch rear and 18inch evos in the mail just trying to see what will go on in the next week or so. i will be ready to ride. just your responses makes me feel better knowing im not by myself this summer.keep me posted i check the site two times daily

[email protected]

I may have something up my sleeve... :biggrin: Stay tuned for an August/Sept meeting :wink:

Back