Any local NSX owners willing to show me their car!

I am looking at a 2002 NSX to purchase (not local, well I am local but car is not) and we are close to striking a deal.... I have loved these cars for sometime now but I have to be honest it has been a while since I have seen a 2002+ NSX up close.... would love to see one locally to help push me to the point of actually buying this car.... it is a strange request I know. I am a local working guy, non criminal record and live in hopkinton Ma. not some weirdo.....even if this request is a bit odd....:smile: I work in westford Ma (near Kimballs, have seen some of you guys meet there sometimes) and can break free anytime during the week to meet up with someone. Thanks all....

from what I ahve read the 2002 is the same at the newer 2005+'s, this car will come with acura extended warranty but anything else I should be aware of?

have a great evening everyone.... thanks again

from what I ahve read the 2002 is the same at the newer 2005+'s,

2005 is the last model year for the NSX, but yes '02-05 is the same mechanically and cosmetically other than a couple of minor changes. Since there's nothing to actually do up there in MA, i'm sure a couple Prime members will have the time to help you out :wink: .

2005 is the last model year for the NSX, but yes '02-05 is the same mechanically and cosmetically other than a couple of minor changes. Since there's nothing to actually do up there in MA, i'm sure a couple Prime members will have the time to help you out :wink: .

Don't be a hater man. Nothing to do except look at our world series trophy. Nothing to do except watch the Patriots send other NFL teams home crying like little schoolgirls. Nothing to do except watch the Celtics have the best record in the NBA.

If there is nothing to some place, its out by where you live. :biggrin:

Squirell, like I said you can come see mine but Liquid is definitely closer to you. Also I put mine away for the winter so I will have to get the battery back in and stuff... but I'll do it if you want me to.

Don't be a hater man. Nothing to do except look at our world series trophy. Nothing to do except watch the Patriots send other NFL teams home crying like little schoolgirls. Nothing to do except watch the Celtics have the best record in the NBA.

If there is nothing to some place, its out by where you live. :biggrin:

Squirell, like I said you can come see mine but Liquid is definitely closer to you. Also I put mine away for the winter so I will have to get the battery back in and stuff... but I'll do it if you want me to.

I'll spare the whitty retort, one infraction is enough for today :eek:

Back