Any information on VIN#JH4NA1150MT002028

As I told you in my presentation post, I am looking for buying a NSX.
I found one for sale in San Jose, and another prime member gave me this post : http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80067

Does anyone have more information about it ? It has now 90 000 miles (20 000 miles in 2 years since the current seller bought it) but the seller told me that it has a minor accident on a parking on the right rear side.
How can I check if this is really a minor accident or something else ?

The passenger window is not going very well (the glass is moving when it slowly goes up...).

The oil pressure when the engine is idle is 1 kg/cm2, but it's going well during the test drive. The engine is working perfectly, but under 2k rpms, at idle, there are some vibrations are sort of rattle.. does it mean that the valves must be checked and serviced ?

Except that the car is really nice. I just dont want to take the wrong decision.

Any information regarding this car will be warmly welcome :)

Thanks. Lionel.

Yes, I know this one has been sold, but this NSX is again for sale by the new owner !! I was just wondering what do you think about the modifications applied and if someone have any information about this car. It has now 90 000 miles (around 10 000 miles per year since the current owner got the car).

ahhh...I didn't even realize trhe post from 06. The description was pretty nice and it seemed like it had some nice mods. Does it come with all the records? Has it been serviced locally.....where?

Have you driven it and/or had another NSX owner take a look at it?

No matter what you do and no matter how nice the car seems and drives...ALWAYS get a PPI. You just never know.

Good luck

Back