Any Information on this car: JH4NA21663T000104 - 2003 NSX-T Pittsburg, PA

I don't know much about this car. But the pictures on the website make me want to ask why the front bumper doesn't appear to match the rest of the car and the gap is a little large. Also, the right quarter panel is missing the VIN sticker. I would definitely have a PPI done before I would consider it. It could cost a bit to have it repainted to actually match the rest of the car. IMO, if the dealer doesn't post pictures of the engine and front compartment it raises red flags to me. If an accident wasn't reported, CarFax and Auto Check won't pick it up. The price appears to be in the ballpark of what others are "asking" but the dealer would have to come down a few K before I would commit my money. Especially if the front has been repainted and I'd ask why it was done and why the VIN sticker is missing. Also what of the maintenance records ie.. TB/WP etc. There are a lot of questions that need answers

Last edited:
I was interested in that car and had the same concerns. I did think the dealer seemed like a reasonable group.

thank you for the reply. I have the same concerns. I just think its easier when the car is in your own hometown so you can place an eye on it.

pm yinzer he may know about it.

Just saw this post. Still looking into this one? It's 5-10 mins from me.

Back