Any info on this NSX?

Johnson said:
I am finding out that the pool available for a nice 91-94 Silver is a very small one.

The pool of available '94 Sebring Silver cars is even smaller, considering that they were only available in '91-93. :D

Too bad we didn't know about this last week - we had about 13 NSX's in Orlando (area code 407) last weekend for the Florida Chapter NSX/S2000 Supermeet!
That would have been cool - 13 NSX's arriving in convoy to inspect a car for a new member!
Call Fournier's Performance 407 898-8002 and ask if they could inspect the car for you. They did the group install last summer with Mark Basch on the new supercharger. They should know the car.

T Bolen said:
That would have been cool - 13 NSX's arriving in convoy to inspect a car for a new member!

And, knowing what NSX owners are like, you would have received 13 different opinions on whether or not to buy it. :D

T Bolen, I do wish I had said something about it last week but thanks much for the Fournier's Performance info....I will call them soon. The car seems suspicious to me b/c it seems like it has been on autotrader for quite some time now and at $28k that seems like a really good price for a silver with less than 50k miles on it.

Johnson

I think you can find a discussion of this car in the Market section, NSX's for sale . . .

here

brahtw8, as usual, thanks for helping keep my confidence in this group. I knew there had to be a reason for a $28k asking price.
Now, if I can only find a good silver!!! I wanted the one in Chicago that just sold but it's back to the drawing board.

Johnson

Johnson said:
I wanted the one in Chicago that just sold but it's back to the drawing board.

Johnson

Are you referring to Kenric Hwang's 93 Silver w/71k? If so, I am the one who bought it (transaction to be completed Saturday assuming John Vasos gives it the OK).

If you are in the midwest, I highly recommend Acura of Brookfield. Check out the FAQs on dealers and you will see what I mean. They do the pre-purchase inspection of an NSX for free, because they are committed to making sure people get decent ones.

By the way, if you look at the thread I directed you to originally, there is a post about one in Michigan that sounds like it would be a nice one, albeit repainted.

Good luck with your search.

Yes Kenric's is the one...you dirty rat :) I am now looking at the one in Michigan along with many other black NSX's.

Nick sent me picks of the silver repainted one today after the paint job and from the pics it looks awesome.

Johnson

brahtw8 said:
If you are in the midwest, I highly recommend Acura of Brookfield. Check out the FAQs on dealers and you will see what I mean. They do the pre-purchase inspection of an NSX for free, because they are committed to making sure people get decent ones.

Acura of Brookfield (suburban Milwaukee) is an outstanding dealership. There are a few other dealers around the Midwest (including two of the nine Chicago-area dealers) that can do a competent NSX inspection, although most will charge for it.

Back