Any info on this car?

Thanks for the responses...I have lurked here for quite a while, researching the car before I buy one. I've noticed how helpful everyone is.

Just find it curious that the Hood and the Front clip have been replaced. What typically happens to the original panels? I'd rather swap the bumper back, myself.

Maybe a minor collision, (maybe not) but my nightmare would be finding out it was a bad wreck after I bought it.... Carfax records seem to stop after about 2004. PLus, I dont trust carfax at any rate.

I'd really like to scoop this one up if its got a clean history, and put some TLC into it. I'm still looking into this one.

If the NSX is not in your area, have a nsxprime member check it out, and drive it. IF they find that it is in good, driving condition, then have a Pre-Purchase Inspection done. It should cost 100-150 dollars, but almost every single problem is found and laid out.

I talked to the seller of this car and, apparently, the reason why the front clip was changed was due to the owner hitting a deer and deciding he wanted to change the front end look.

Back