Any info on this 96 JH4NA1183TT800001

Re: Any info on this 96

looks good, I like the 02+ rear bumper, and the front lip looks real nice.

the rims look good. all the lines on the car look good from the pics.

I think its a good price to. goodluck

Re: Any info on this 96

Alum04org, how can you tell from the vin, it does look different though

JH4NA1183TT800001

do you mean by this number? tell me the secret master. lol

Last edited:
The speedo is in MP/H...if it was a Canadian car, the speedo should be in KM/H...something seems a bit off

18733_10046_551.jpg

176* Celcius?

do you think that due to the fact there were so little nsx brought into canada that in a collectors point of view that would add a certain value to own 1 of 3 ever produced for a certain country .......or the fact that it was such a limited worldwide production there all collectibles

Something isn't right!
The car is an American car. No daytime running lamps. Speedo is in MPH. Temp in deg. F.

But the VIN is Canadian. (8 in the 6th least significant digit.)
There is a story on this car. Stay away!

I agree there is a story behind this car as a few items are not adding up.

ask about these issues if they have no idea..... Walk......

there are to many NSX's with no issues to choose from. LOL

Lots, nose paint peeling and huge scratch , ac works only on high, slow windows,struts in hatch and trunk weak. paint work, stereo old school,rode hard and put away wet, but I would like 2 have it 4 right $

There is a huge scratch or is nose peel a common problem? I couldn't see any scratches. I do see that the body kit is a little darker.

Is there anyway to tell if a car has been ridden hard?

Something isn't right!
The car is an American car. No daytime running lamps. Speedo is in MPH. Temp in deg. F.

Maybe the previous owner changed the speedo along with the climate control unit so he doesn't get confused. The only concern is the date and number of kilometers the car had at the time and the number of miles on the speedo when it was being installed. I don't think someone that had 10 000 kilometers on a rare Canadian marker '96 bought a used USDM speedometer with 4X XXX miles and put it in. At this point the milage is unknown.

As for no daytime running lamps maybe the car had a light front end accident so the front bumper cover was replaced with a used or new USDM unit because it was easily accessible.

Back