Any Info on NSX JH4NA1159NT000120 4 sale ?

Just lost out on an NSX and want one before the Spring :( . Was buying a 92 in my price range but seller backed out ( Had Sellers remorse before I could buy it , can't blame him ) . I found another 92 around the 19k mark on ebay , I would post the ad but not that computer literate . Seems to have had alot of owners but I am bound by financial limitations . My thoughts are better to own a semi-rough NSX then anything else in the price range ( i.e. corvette/mustang gt ) . Anyone know of the car ? I figured of the 10 owners listed someone here might know of it ? Sold car , and trying to find an NSX entry level or slightly better under 25 k . Don't care as to color just want a stick .

Just lost out on an NSX and want one before the Spring :( . Was buying a 92 in my price range but seller backed out ( Had Sellers remorse before I could buy it , can't blame him ) . I found another 92 around the 19k mark on ebay , I would post the ad but not that computer literate . Seems to have had alot of owners but I am bound by financial limitations . My thoughts are better to own a semi-rough NSX then anything else in the price range ( i.e. corvette/mustang gt ) . Anyone know of the car ? I figured of the 10 owners listed someone here might know of it ? Sold car , and trying to find an NSX entry level or slightly better under 25 k . Don't care as to color just want a stick .

are you saying you found a 1992 with 19,000 miles for around $25k?

or are you saying you found a 1992 for $19,000?

just copy and paste the link to the ebay add here...

Yea this NSX's owner is a member of this site,, was for sale some time ago for 23,000 its red/Blk with some 5 star looking rims,, Do a search of the VIN under the Forums tab!! useful info with that search

Re ; Browntrash . Thanks , it's a 1992 with 100k @ $20 k reserve not met . I have seen a few posted here but out of reach , need to stay with-in 25k limit .It was @ 19 k this morning and jumped to 20 k tonight . I don't know how to post it ?

Don't be surprised if the bid goes up rather quickly within the next several hours. It's getting down to the wire on it, and there are snipers out there.

I'm not one of them, in case you were wondering. :biggrin:

Last edited:
50 - 50 chance on which is better--carfax or autocheck

Niether a clean report from either guarantees a "clean car" BUT a negative report is good info. Not all accidents etc are reported to either service.

I've seen this one before I purchased mine. I would definitely have a mechanic who knows about these cars well to check them out first before making a decision on any NSX. Before making my decision, I checked out about seven of them, and you can't always go by what looks good on paper or what a dealers says. Everyone has their own opinions on what's good and what's bad. If the price is right for you, then buy it.

Back