Any history on this '91 Blk/Blk JH4NA1156MT001370

tried searching but nothing came up. Carfax shows it a cali car for most its life around Dublin, CA. I would seriously fly out to cali and drive her home... looks pretty clean...

dealership just got back to me... car has been sold.. lets hope the new owner checks in here... looks like it isn't my time yet... :frown:

Hi, Kamlung,

You're talkin' about my new baby - sorry that I beat you to it. (Not.) I purchased it from Dublin Honda on Dec. 26. It spent most of its life there because it was owned by the owner of that Honda dealership.

(I've been on Prime for about a month, but didn't think to search for the VIN here until now.)

Last edited:
Wow, that brings back memories. I saw that car at the dealership back in '93 when I was there buying a commuter, and again in '01 when I was buying a replacement commuter...

Hi, Kamlung,

You're talkin' about my new baby - sorry that I beat you to it. I purchased it from Dublin Honda on Dec. 26. It spent most of its life there because it was owned by the owner of that Honda dealership.

(I've been on Prime for about a month, but didn't think to search for the VIN here until now.)

congrats on finding it!!! how do you like it? any problems/issues you came across? i was seriously thinking about flying out there and driving it cross country back to NJ...

I suppose I should tell you that the car is terrible and you dodged a terrible fate. :)

But no, the car is basically perfect. We're in love.

I had the TB/WP work done right away, just as a precaution - it was still the original. No worries about snap-ring, the transmission serial # was in the "safe" range. The only maintenance/repair item was one cracked/torn CV boot.

And not a bit of rust anywhere!!!

Hard to believe this is a 20-year-old car.

looks like you picked up a great deal then!!! congrats again... keep us posted with pics... :biggrin:

notice you also have a TSX... r u on azine?

My wife has the TSX - I'm not allowed to do anything in it except sit quietly and not get the leather seats dirty. :)

Back