Any History on Silevr 92 az on ebay??

Originally posted by Joel:
The owner was pretty specific about maintenance dates. That's always a good thing.

I agree.

You could try calling Basch Acura Service in Phoenix, to see if they've serviced it there...

Basch Acura Service (602-244-8010) offers a very thorough and reasonably priced pre-purchase inspection.

-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Assuming a clean title, this looks like great car at significantly under market value (currently $25k). If this fits your criteria, I'd certainly investigate further.

if i remember correctly the car has gone unsold on e-bay at least 2 times with the price reaching 27,??? and reserve was not yet met so who knows what he really wants for it.

thanks for the info, ill be looking into the car closely. Any more advice is welcome. Pheonix is just up the way so ill be taking a look in person.

http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000426.html

Ran a carfax on it, it's clean. Overall it's a pretty clean silver NSX with 65k on it. Beside the wheels are a little scratched up (you can see what I'm talking about if you enlarge the wheel picture on ebay) and the struts in both the glass hatch and the trunk need to be replace($262.32 to replace, just changed mine). And the antenna was making clicking noise. My boyfriend test-drived and said it handle really nice. Those are some minor problems I found but I was only there for 10min or so and I'm not an expert. Definitely have Mark (the expert) check it out before buying it.

thanks for the info. I checked out the car too. It does need all the glass and trunk stuts, brakes have never been done, seat kindda worn, front tires need replacing, and it needs registration this month. I had an appointment to have the car looked at on thursday by mark. Unfortunately the buyer calls me back later that day that someone gave him the money sight unseen. I only needed a couple hours till i made him my offer
frown.gif
I really liked the car
frown.gif
again. My sebring silver is somewhere out there. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Hey AznSXgirl, do you have a 92-94 black/tan NSX? If so, were you at the Pavilions a couple of weekends ago, parked near a red/blk NSX(mine)?

Phoen$x
The black NSX with the ugly chrome wheels, need to go pick up my Advan wheels from CA. I was there hoping to see some NSX, I think yours and mine were the only two there that night, so I left my car parked there and went over to Best Buy and bought myself a digital camera.
biggrin.gif
Going this weekend?
-Yvonne

i saw this one but too many miles for me. I really want the silver but want to find one with less miles and mods. thanks though.

AznSXgirl, I'm going this weekend, but taking my Mustang this time (I heard it's Mustang weekend
wink.gif
) Mine will be the new black GT with the American flag/pony stickers on the hind windows. You should've gone to the Pavilions last weekend! MYNSX, Sayonara, and my car were all there creating havoc
biggrin.gif
I showed a bit of the "Getaway in Stockholm 3" DVD on my laptop too *WOOHOO*

I doubt that any conversion to US spec is needed, since the Canadian spec US car is virtually identical to the US one. However, there are other legalities involved; see the FAQ here for more info.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 25 November 2002).]

they look nice
smile.gif
Kindda highish miles on the one with volks but might be nice. The canadian car has very low miles and looks very nice. The prospect of going through customs might be a pain though. Do they have the same side markers as us or more towards JDM? By the looks of the pics it looks more like us spec.

What do you guys think of this nsx? It has been on the autotrader for at least 3 months. I wish he would have not painted the top. I really like the sebring/black top combo. http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=105983364&dealer_id=&make=ACURA&distance=any&max_price=37000&model=NSX&advcd_on=n&end_year=1992&min_price=1&first_record=26& address=85718&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1991&=&color=&car_year=1991
sorry, thats one long address. heres the vin JH4NA1156MT002440

Nik,

The price sounds great for that NSX, low mileage Sebrings are very hard to find these days. IMO any Sebring Silver sub 60k mile is very desirable, especially below $30K if it is in fact in excellent condition. Repaint is ok, as long as it was properly done & can't be distinguished by anyone other than those who know it and that repaint was not due major body/ frame damage. My '91 Sebring has had several panels repainted due to wear & tear & other negligent drivers in parking lots. This o ne seems to have all major work typical of its mileage already performed, that's worth @ $3k alone (clutch, 60k service). Interior will likely be in worse shape than exterior, i.e. scuffed driver's seat, possible peeling of gunmetal dash finish. These can easily be touched up, recovered/reupholstered. Overall, this car looks like an excellent deal if CARFAX checks out ok, and condition, functions, & mechanicals, & drive are acceptable to you. The roof can be repainted back to black anywhere b/w $300-1,200 depending on quality & thoroughness of the paint job. Good luck!

I ran a carfax on the silver one from auto trader, came back with not actual miles, roll back problem, a not actual mile title was issued in FL state. Sound to good to be true
frown.gif

By the way, the silver one on ebay with volks is sold! TO ME
biggrin.gif

Holy cow, AznSXgirl...that was fast! Congrats! I couldn't find the auction, please post pics (or better yet, bring to the Pavilions) when you can
smile.gif

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
I ran a carfax on the silver one from auto trader, came back with not actual miles, roll back problem, a not actual mile title was issued in FL state. Sound to good to be true
frown.gif

By the way, the silver one on ebay with volks is sold! TO ME
biggrin.gif

AznSXgirl,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the CARFAX you did on that silver in Atlanta.

Thank you very much.

My email is [email protected]

Back