Any good upholstery shops in area?

I am looking for the best upholstery shop (PA, MD, OH, NY, NJ) that can upgrade my 1992 NSX seats to the 2002 look using the best quality leather available. I am not concerned about price, only quality. Any help would be appreicated. I was looking online and foud a shop near Philadelphia called Craftech. Anyone heard of them?

Thanks

Hello Zennsx,
Thanks for the input. I have thought about doing that but I am 100% satisfied with the output from the pictures I saw. I can still see a lot of wrinkles in the leather compared to OEM. Have you ever saw one of these in person? Thanks

I had 0% upholstery experience and installed covers from NW auto leather. Remember these covers are folded in a box and initially had some wrinkles in them but over the span os a couple weeks the wrinkles disappeared. If your interested in seeing mine I'm only a couple hours away via 80 east.

why don't you ask some of the high end car dealers in your area who does thier upholstry work localy?Leather is leather.Once you have that info,you or they remove your seats and you bring it to the upholstry shop,and voila!

Look up Miled Salheb. He had his redone in NY and they are stunning.

Regards,
LarryB

Larry Bastanza said:
Look up Miled Salheb. He had his redone in NY and they are stunning.

Regards,
LarryB

cleanest seats ive ever seen! Ivory to top it off :eek: Then again, Miled car may be the cleanest Ive ever seen. Wish he still posts here :frown:

Back