Any good April Fool's jokes?

Anyone recommend any great April Fool's jokes to play on co-workers, etc.

In the past my favorites have been:

1. Leave someone a message to phone Mr. Lyon, and leave the number for the local zoo. :biggrin:

2. When I was in the Air Force we had others call Col. Sanders with KFC's number. :redface:

Anyone recommend any great April Fool's jokes to play on co-workers, etc.

In the past my favorites have been:

1. Leave someone a message to phone Mr. Lyon, and leave the number for the local zoo. :biggrin:

2. When I was in the Air Force we had others call Col. Sanders with KFC's number. :redface:
Number 1 is funny.:tongue:

I'm going to hold a staff meeting and cut back wages and hours. Then when they are really down and out I'm going to announce that I may be filing for Ch 11. After that I'm going to announce that there will be layoffs in a matter of weeks. Then when they start begging to keep their jobs I'm going to pull the good'ol "April Fool's" joke and hopefully they'll realize how fortunate they are to have a job. That should show them that the entitlement that they think they deserve is unfounded.

I'm going to hold a staff meeting and cut back wages and hours. Then when they are really down and out I'm going to announce that I may be filing for Ch 11. After that I'm going to announce that there will be layoffs in a matter of weeks. Then when they start begging to keep their jobs I'm going to pull the good'ol "April Fool's" joke and hopefully they'll realize how fortunate they are to have a job. That should show them that the entitlement that they think they deserve is unfounded.

That's cold

Funny but that will get you shot if someone got bitter enough LOL. :biggrin:

You're a cruel man, Mr. Grinch! :eek:

I like it though and I'll give it a try too! :biggrin: Thanks!

I had a girlfriend tell me she was pregnant, not a good April fools joke.

A lady I used to work with did that to her husband one year for April fools. Their 2 boys were just finishing high school and her husband had been snipped for years. She went all out by having an expecting coworker pee on a test and everything. Then when she told her husband, she added in real tears by thinking about her own mom who had just died a few months before. Now that I think about it, that lady is nuts!

They are funny when they go wrong!

There was one where a couple of radio station DJs called some lady pretending they were her husband's bosses. They told her he's been fired and on his way home. She begged them to keep him cause of the new house and what not, but then they told her that he was fired for getting caught screwing his secretary on his office desk. The wife flipped out and was going off and just before the DJs were about to tell her about the prank, she said she didn't feel so bad for sleeping with his brother anymore.

Awesome.

I'm a prankster so nothing ever works for me on 4/1. People always know I'm up to something.

Edit.... OK, maybe it wasn't an actual April 1st thing, it was just a regular day, but still funny. Here you go.

Manbottle Library

Last edited:
A few years ago, we had a Captain walk down the terminal with a blind person's cane and dark glasses. The Chief Pilot didn't think it was funny. :cool:

blind-722874.jpg

wow. good one. I'd be contacted from HR the very next day.

lululemon had an amazing gag site in place of their normal site yesterday, and trent reznor of nine inch nails released a new album mastered by timbaland. LOL

This happened to my buddy in the office...it was priceless.

We took his keys and moved his car down the street while he was in a "meeting" then had one of the girls in the office pretend to call as the cops. She told him that they found his Scion vandalized at the mall so he ran up looked out side the window and saw his car missing and keys still in his desk...LOL. Before he ran out we told him, he almosted cried.

Funny stuff...except the gags based upon firing people, down sizing, etc. With the economy the way it is, some people are just a hair away from losing it. I would not want to be the one responsible for that.

A good friend of mine was actually fired on 4/1 after years of working for the same law firm on Monday. Now she was fired because she really does not understand how to put things in perspective. Nonetheless, I feel bad for her.

They are funny when they go wrong!

There was one where a couple of radio station DJs called some lady pretending they were her husband's bosses. They told her he's been fired and on his way home. She begged them to keep him cause of the new house and what not, but then they told her that he was fired for getting caught screwing his secretary on his office desk. The wife flipped out and was going off and just before the DJs were about to tell her about the prank, she said she didn't feel so bad for sleeping with his brother anymore.

I remember that one.. Hilarious and horrible at the same time.

Back