Any Fraternity Brothers on the boards?

Im a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon. Any other Teke's on the board? or any other fraternities?

Sig Ep here.

When I went away to college, I thought there was no way in hell I'd join a fraternity. I make friends easily and do not subscribe to "cliques".

I ended up finding a fantastic group of guys that were certainly not homogeneous. We had jocks, brains, musicians, bankers, rich and poor.

To this day (15-years after pledging and 12-years after graduating) some of my best friends are from my pledge class even though we're spread all around the country.

Hell.. I don't even know if I would have met my wife had I not pledged. I started out dating my wife's room mate (and I met the room mate because a fraternity brother was tutoring her).

It aint for everyone and it certainly did not help my college GPA :biggrin: :biggrin: but it was a great choice for me.

Kappa Delta Rho- VP, Rush Chair, and Social Events Organizer 95-98

Alpha Sigma Alpha- "Phoenix Man" (Sorority Sweetheart) 97

Didn't think I fit into the fraternity mold- then I met my brothers. My best friends to this day are all KDR alums.

I have my current job thanks to a referral from a brother.

Philip

Thats awesome i just pledged last fall. So for I've been having a great time i hope it will benefit me in the future as well.

Thats awesome i just pledged last fall. So for I've been having a great time i hope it will benefit me in the future as well.

My advice to you is that as with most things in life, you get as much out of fraternities as you put into them.

I was president, social chair, and ambassador to the greek council when I was an active and it really enhanced my experiences (and frankly didn't hurt at all with the mixers with the sororities:biggrin: ).

Good times.

Sig Ep

Like my big brother said, "Never let school get in the way of your education."

To all you new fraternity guys, we used to have keggers...actual toga parties...raft trips (4 rafts and 4 kegs) and lots of women...usually drunk!

Alpha Phi Alpha here! Spring 1984

I agree with what Todd said!:biggrin:

Nate in DC

head_logov2.gif

nebraska iota

phi alpha, gentlemen.

...pikes...:rolleyes:

Alpha Tau Omega - Georgia Southern University

Eta Zeta Chapter

Alpha Tau Omega - Georgia Southern University

Eta Zeta Chapter

Hey no shit theres an NSX at southern! I'm at southern polytechnic university in marietta right now. I'm probably transferring to ga southern! i know a buncha tekes there.

I'm a brother of the Greatest fraternity of them all, USMC baby! :biggrin:

Back