Any Ferrari 360 owners in the So Cal Area?

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a local Ferrari 360/CS owner interested in partial sponsorship of my new Ferrari exhaust line. I want to offer free before and after baseline dyno runs and a discount on our new Ferrari High Performance Catalytic Converters. PM me if anyone is interested. This is a great change to get a high quality product on your car! Thanks guys! If anyone knows anyone that might be interested PM me as well. =)

Here are some pics of the Cat's...

logo.jpg

logo2.jpg

I'll ask a few people for you.

If you have anything for the 430 Scuderia, F40 and LP640 then let me know as well.

You might want to try Ferrarichat also.

Last edited:
Welcome I hope it works out for you and him.

Have not visited the prime for a while.

I have seen the finished product of Prospeed high flow cats for 360 in person. They are amazing quality and definitely a must have mod for any Ferraries. The best mod for 360 is known to be high flow cats over exhaust or headers. They show before/after dyno gain of 20+rwhp compare to little to zero gain for most exhaust.

Prospeed cats is a much cheaper alternative to other brands such as Hyper Flow or Fabspeed. My 360 already have a set of high flow cats on the car and it is by far my favorite mod so far. Brian needs a car that is still running with stocks cats.

Last edited:
Have not visited the prime for a while.

I have seen the finished product of Prospeed high flow cats for 360 in person. They are amazing quality and definitely a must have mod for any Ferraries. The best mod for 360 is known to be high flow cats over exhaust or headers. They show before/after dyno gain of 20+rwhp compare to little to zero gain for most exhaust.

Prospeed cats is a much cheaper alternative to other brands such as Hyper Flow or Fabspeed. My 360 already have a set of high flow cats on the car and it is by far my favorite mod so far. Brian needs a car that is still running with stocks cats.

Thanks Jason!

We now have 348 and 355 sport cats available! If you guys have one or a friend that has either cars let me know. I am willing to give them a great deal on them. Just need car for dyno testing. Thanks!

Here is a set we installed on a 348.

ferrari348cats.jpg

Brian

Back