any Downforce Seat owner in SGV?

any nsx owner has Downforce Seat in SGV?

i am purchasing a pair of DF seats from SOS, but i really want to know if they can fit my waist size or not. does any nsx owner have those seats in SGV and willing to give me a short ride? :smile:

Last edited:
When you say waist are you talking hips or belly? I only ask since most people refer to their waist but really mean their hips (pant size) whereas fitness people usually refer to waist as belly size.

When I bought these seats my was wearing 36" (hips) pants and those were getting tight. I estimate my waist (belly) was probably at 40", so I was fat. Right now my hips and waist are around about equal at 31-32". The one thing I noticed was when I was at 36" pants, putting the seat belt on was uncomfortable and I wasn't able to sit in the seat very well since my butt was probably too big. Now that I am down to 32" pants I fit in these seats perfectly. From my experience, I would say anywhere from 32"-34" pants should be fine.

When you say waist are you talking hips or belly? I only ask since most people refer to their waist but really mean their hips (pant size) whereas fitness people usually refer to waist as belly size.

When I bought these seats my was wearing 36" (hips) pants and those were getting tight. I estimate my waist (belly) was probably at 40", so I was fat. Right now my hips and waist are around about equal at 31-32". The one thing I noticed was when I was at 36" pants, putting the seat belt on was uncomfortable and I wasn't able to sit in the seat very well since my butt was probably too big. Now that I am down to 32" pants I fit in these seats perfectly. From my experience, I would say anywhere from 32"-34" pants should be fine.

that's why i wish i would have a short ride to see if i can live with them every day. comfort is also another concern.

Back