Any dealers with leftover new '02 in blue or white?

Any Acura dealer has computer access to the inventory of all new Acura vehicles at all dealerships throughout the country and should be able to answer your question.

hey nimbus, looking for another '02 so soon?

Greenwich has two, one blue auto and a six speed. Opps, the new six speed is a white 01.

[This message has been edited by Tony Montoya (edited 20 February 2003).]

THE DEALER SEARCH SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK TOO
WELL ON THE 02 NSX.The dealers carry them as "dealer demo" and they do not show up on the locator.Wayne Acura in NJ has a blk/blk.

Also,supposedly the $7500 rebate ends Feb 28th. MAYBE-MAYBE NOT!

Originally posted by PFORPAUL:
TO TONY MONTOYA

Are you saying that there is a brand new
01 still available? Hard to believe.

The white 2001 NSX Coupe is used and has 2800 miles on it. It is shown on Greenwich Acura's website and they have also listed it through a sister dealership on eBay, albeit unsuccessfully.

EDIT: They also have a new '01 white NSX-T. Thanks to Nimbus for pointing this out below.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 21 February 2003).]

I know Palm Beach Acura had a White/Blk the last time I was there. Their phone number is 561-686-0300.

I have no financial interest in this information, and I know that you can get it for a very fair price.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Not only is it hard to believe, but it is not true. The white 2001 NSX Coupe is used and has 2800 miles on it. It is shown on Greenwich Acura's website and they have also listed it through a sister dealership on eBay, albeit unsuccessfully.

The 01 White is a new car with the miles you stated, it has never been registered, and they are using it as a demo. I know, I drove it before I bought my new 02

Hendrich Acura in Charlotte has a new 2002 black/black with < 100 miles but they say they are firm at $80,000.

------------------
Future NSX Driver

Originally posted by RPM217:
The 01 White is a new car with the miles you stated, it has never been registered, and they are using it as a demo. I know, I drove it before I bought my new 02

EDIT: The '01 white new car is an NSX-T which does NOT have the miles stated, and the '01 white with 2500 miles is a used NSX coupe. Thanks to Nimbus for the clarification.

Originally posted by Tony Montoya:
Greenwich has two, one blue auto and a six speed. Opps, the new six speed is a white 01.

[This message has been edited by Tony Montoya (edited 20 February 2003).]

Greenwich only have an '02 blue auto left.

Originally posted by RPM217:

Hrm, on the ebay ad, the sellers stated "2001 Acura NSX Coupe finished in Grand Prix White with Camel Leather interior. This one owner 2,800 mile "SHOWROOM NEW" example"

Why would they call it a one owner if it has never been registered? Is this a different car...or is it possible they were selling a new car and didn't know?? That doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
I know Palm Beach Acura had a White/Blk the last time I was there. Their phone number is 561-686-0300.

I have no financial interest in this information, and I know that you can get it for a very fair price.

Just called, they said it's no longer available.

Originally posted by true:
Hrm, on the ebay ad, the sellers stated "2001 Acura NSX Coupe finished in Grand Prix White with Camel Leather interior. This one owner 2,800 mile "SHOWROOM NEW" example"

Why would they call it a one owner if it has never been registered? Is this a different car...or is it possible they were selling a new car and didn't know?? That doesn't make sense.

You guys have things confused. Greenwich has two '01 whites. One is a pre-owned coupe with ~2700 miles, the other is a brand new never titled NSX-T.

just fyi, the warranty begins on any new Acura NSX the minute the car is:

1) deliverd to the first purchaser by an acura dealer

2) the vehicle is leased

3) the vehicle is used as a demonstrator or company vehicle

So be careful, demos do not carry the full factory warranty according to the Acura Warranty Manual

Originally posted by true:
Why would they call it a one owner if it has never been registered? Is this a different car...

It's definitely not a different car, since it has the same VIN.

Originally posted by Nimbus:
Greenwich has two '01 whites. One is a pre-owned coupe with ~2700 miles, the other is a brand new never titled NSX-T.

That's correct.

Note that you have to do separate searches on their website for pre-owned vs new cars.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
The white 2001 NSX Coupe is used and has 2800 miles on it. It is shown on Greenwich Acura's website and they have also listed it through a sister dealership on eBay, albeit unsuccessfully.

EDIT: They also have a new '01 white NSX-T. Thanks to Nimbus for pointing this out below.

I pointed out they had a new white 01.

Originally posted by Tony Montoya:
I pointed out they had a new white 01.

Yes, your original statement that they had a new white '01 was correct. However, it was Nimbus who straightened out the confusion (between the car you were describing and the car I was describing) by pointing out that they have two different white '01s for sale, the new NSX-T and the used NSX Coupe.

Originally posted by NSXor993:
Hendrich Acura in Charlotte has a new 2002 black/black with < 100 miles but they say they are firm at $80,000.

Which is of course why they still have it!

Back