Any D/FW NSX group get togethers?

Steve, welcome to the family! And congrats on the purchase. I love that color combo on the new NSX!

Hopefully we can meet some day so I can see it in person. Keep you calander open for the next NSteXpo! Or, if you ever feel like a long drive, head over to Houston for one of our monthly get togethers. :)

And do I hear an echo....."nice garage/car collection!" :D

Regards,
- Z

Wow!! What a collection of cars….our next Houston get together should be a group drive to Dallas and a tour of Steve T’s garage!

Steve there are several NSX owners in the Dallas/FW area. We always have a good turn out from the Dallas/FW crowd when NSteXpo is held in Dallas so I know they are around. Keep checking Prime and you will run across them.

Finally!

We have been waiting to get you into fold :)
Next monthly meet is at Starbucks, 114 and MacArthur, Thursday evening August 5th. The Dalmotorsports crew won't be there since that is when the MidOhio race is starting, but the rest of the local gang should be hanging out.
Keep a watch for notes from CBR600 as well, he is the king of road trips.
Woot! That garage......pant,pant!
See you soon,
Susan

Congrats on The NSX !!! :)

Maybe i will see you driving it around in fort worth I live Around Bryant Irvin Rd

If you see another Black one that would be me 92' NSX

I would also like to know of events in the DFW area

[email protected]

P.S. Nice Garage !!!!

Thaks for all the compliments on the garage. If anyone is ever in the area and wants to come by and take the tour, just let me know.

IPT NSX - If you still have that 350Z, I have something you might want. I had one for a little while and bought a seat back organizer from NISSAN. Fits behind the passenger and has the "Z" logo embroidered on it. It is yours if you want to come out pick it up. Let me know.

Nsx Service Girl - I think we met a while back when I was looking at a Yellow 98 NSX at Goodson. Learned more about the NSX in a 10 minute conversaton with you than I had in all the hours that I had spent with salesmen. Thanks for the info on the next meeting.

DFW meets

I too am a newer NSX owner in the DFW area. I had actually heard about the Starbucks get-togethers from a prior NSX owner in my neighborhood. I will definitely try to stop by soon!

JT

Back