Any credible NSX mechanic in Houston?

Greetings:

Is there any credible NSX repair shop in Houston. I used to get mine repaired at Autologic in Southwest Houston. I think they are closed now. Brad at Autologic was a real cool guy and helped me on many occassions. Does anybody know where Brad or his partner is? I really don't want to take my car to the dealer due to a bad experience with them. Any response will be appreciated.

Regards

I don't think Brad is around town anymore.

AutoLogic is closed, but "Stoopid Fast" is in the same location and run by Jason who used be Brad's partner at AutoLogic. Their number is 713-292-7298.

Another option is Carl at Sterling McCall Acura. Sterling McCall's main number is 713-596-2300.

I don't any experience with Carl or Stoopid Fast (although I've taken my car to Brad when AutoLogic was around), but here are some threads:

The Houston guys will chime in if you need more info. Good luck!

I would be interested as well. I believe Jason is actually in the midst of moving his shop--I called him some time late December and he said he would be settled in at his new place by late January.

Carl does great work, but obviously recognize that he works for the dealership and therefore the services are charged accordingly ($90 just for "diagnostics"...in other words, a $90 fee just for the pleasure for them to figure out what's wrong.)

Another Brad would be great--affordable service and repair from a knowledgeable NSX mechanic...

I don't think Brad is around town anymore.

AutoLogic is closed, but "Stoopid Fast" is in the same location and run by Jason who used be Brad's partner at AutoLogic. Their number is 713-292-7298.

Another option is Carl at Sterling McCall Acura. Sterling McCall's main number is 713-596-2300.

I don't any experience with Carl or Stoopid Fast (although I've taken my car to Brad when AutoLogic was around), but here are some threads:

The Houston guys will chime in if you need more info. Good luck!

Funny you should mention them. But..... I've always been the quiet guy in the back I guess. ?!!!!

I was actually the NSX mechanic / Co - Founder of Autologic Inc.

Since it was dissolved, I went back to a day job, but I couldn't let go of a shop. So i started my own. The Web page is www.autologicmotorsports.com I'm just getting everything up and running smoothly right now. It's just a front page that is not working. My web designer has a sense of humor, I hope you do to. "testimonials"

If you had your timing belt, clutch, valves adjusted, suspension changed, headers. etc.etc.etc. done to your NSX. the chances are very great, i was the guy who did it. So. If you need work. I'm confident I can take of your needs without breaking your bank.

Take Care,

Bruce Karger.
Autologic Motorsports. (I'm proud of the name so I had to keep it.)
(7130 584-5709

Back