Any Cayenne owners near the Tri-state?

Hi,
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed family gatherings. :smile:

I've just picked up a '04 Cayenne S and was wondering if any local NSX owners also owns a Cayenne. I have some service questions I would like to ask.

Thanks,
Simon

Hi,
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed family gatherings. :smile:

I've just picked up a '04 Cayenne S and was wondering if any local NSX owners also owns a Cayenne. I have some service questions I would like to ask.

Thanks,
Simon
Heard a rumor that this might be going down, best of luck with the new truck, the inside is beautiful, the outside......................well, at least the view that you have most of the time is from the inside looking out!!!:biggrin:

NAMT1, a.k.a Ron...has been on the verge of pulling the trigger on one. I'm not a truck guy but they look pretty hot with the big Turbo rims:biggrin:

Heard a rumor that this might be going down, best of luck with the new truck, the inside is beautiful, the outside......................well, at least the view that you have most of the time is from the inside looking out!!!:biggrin:

Thanks man! You are a gentleman even though you don't have the appreciation for the cayenne's beautiful phat ass. I do love the interior and that's one of the reasons why I picked it.

It looks like Danbury Porsche is very good on pricing for service. I think I will bring it there this week and do a little shopping at the Danbury Fair Mall after I drop it off. :biggrin:

Thanks man! You are a gentleman even though you don't have the appreciation for the cayenne's beautiful phat ass. I do love the interior and that's one of the reasons why I picked it.

It looks like Danbury Porsche is very good on pricing for service. I think I will bring it there this week and do a little shopping at the Danbury Fair Mall after I drop it off. :biggrin:
Simon, you best be careful, with the new truck Andrea can do some real damage at the Mall, at least with the NSX her take home shopping was severely limited, now..............................................that truck will cost you a bundle in the long term!:biggrin:

LOL, that may be...but andrea is not much of a shopper so hopefully the truck doesn't give her too many ideas beside Christmas shopping.

On another note, I drove the NSX after driving the Cayenne around for a week and WOW...I love driving the NSX...even just for returning some cable boxes at the cable company. :biggrin:

Yeah I finally pulled the trigger on an 04' Cayenne S. The maintenence doesnt seem that bad.....as long as nothing breaks...lol. I think that some of the sceduled service items are unnecessary..... such as flushing and replacing brake fluid and spark plugs @ 30K but what do I know. The car handles great and is actually pretty quick when using the tiptronics shifters. The best thing about it though in my opinion is how smooth of a ride it gives you.

Congrat on ur CS!!! What color did you get? I have lapis blue and beige. The ride is very smooth until you hit the bumps, but that's the trade-off for the handling:). I agree with you about the spark plugs and the brake fluid. i will wait until I need need brake pads...and the plugs maybe at 60K.

TY Simon and congrats to you as well. I ended up with a jarmon beige metallic/stone grey.

Back