any auto mechanic close to Hacienda Heigths, CA ?

Very cool your in my neighborhood. What type of work are you looking for?

Cerritos Acura is the closest dealer that most LA county owners tend to go to.
I tend to go to Autowave in Huntington Beach.

If your looking for something closer, I heard SP engineering on Turnbull Canyon Rd has worked on the NSX and I think Evasive Motorsports on 5th Ave does alignment and corner balancing work, but I haven't had any experience with these shops yet.

I did went to cerrito for tune up, timing belt. And SP for some car parts. I am looking for more like oil change, AC freon. Can I just get those service at those small auto shop ?

I usually do my own oil changes, since it's easy enough. As far as AC service, I suppose any shop that specializes in air conditioning systems can do that, but they will probably be learning on your car. Personally, I would rather go to a place that is familiar with the car and it's systems. It may cost more, but at least it will be done right the first time.

are you looking to do a r134 conversion? or just a regular AC fill up? I bought the parts from dealer and looking to get the r134 conversion done.

we should meet up and do oil changes since we're all from HH lol :biggrin:

for little things I usually do it myself. but if you dont have the tools of just want a pro to do it. Take it to M-star Automotive on Valley
6268108161 18515 valley blvd.

They are a MB BMW shop but they will do work on any car. Just call first Mac will help you out.

For the NSX specific heavy work. I just take the trip to Nigel motors. Ramon is the NSX expert and he is very reasonable.

I end up bring to Fuji auto at la puente (friend referal)and they have been around more than 10 years and they are specialize Japanese cars. Service is great and fast. Owner Kay is very knowledgable and explain the problem. I also stop by M-star for my bmw x5 which it is in the same plaza, and met Mac, very nice guy.

hey wooshhh where in la puente is Fuji Auto? We're practically neighbors, do you drive around West Covina sometimes? I see several nsx's I see driving around.

Back