Any Acura Dealers in DFW carry Comptech

I would like to make a few additions to my 05 NSX. I was wondering if Acura dealers in the DFW carry and install Comptech products? Can anyone recommend someone?

Thanks

timing...

Goodson Acura, located actually in Irving in the metro-plex area, was the goto dealership for maint'/service/repair & Comptech parts purchases/installations. They offered an attractive discount on genuine OEM parts as well as group-buy pricing at times on popular Comptech after-market parts.

However, Susan Tableman was the service contact/rep' who facilitated the conveniences & discounts as well as awesome customer service towards the NSX community. She left Goodson Acura a few years ago.

Also, as I'm sure you know, Comptech shut-down a year or so ago, as well. They liquidated their NSX parts inventory, and currently a very few new components can be acquired here-or-there. Though, as of recently, Comptech has regrouped under new ownership/leadership/direction, and will be offering parts & support in the near future, as so I heard.

This thread may be of interest to you: "Comptech inventory clearance sale..."

Last edited:
Back