• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Another Vote for BrianK

My Climate Control Unit went to the dark side last week. I looked on NSX Prime and found that many of you had had good experiences with BrianK (NSXe-repair.com). I sent him my CCU and got it back tonight. It was only gone for a week, almost all of that being shipping time out and back. The CCU is now back to its normal Luke Skywalker self. Thanks, BrianK and thanks to you folks on Prime! :smile:

Brian K IS the best!

Yup, he's the best!

I had him refurbish my climate control board this past year. Since he's not all that far away, I drove up to his place for this. He has an entire NSX climate control system on a table in his home, and he uses it as a test bed. So he tests the boards by plugging them in and turning it on, and you can see the vents turn and feel the air blowing out. Very cool!

Back