• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Another Truly fantastic SOS and DownForce interaction

A few months ago, my neighbor backed into my car on a Monday, crunching the passenger fender into the tire rendering the car un-drivable. Normally this would be no big deal and i'd get it taken care of as the week went on.

This time was a big deal. I was due to be on track this weekend at the UMS Tuning Time Attack which I compete in for points so I NEED my car.

I have several options.
1) I could cut the fender to compete and fix the bodywork later. Hated this option
2) Spend 1500 on an OEM fender from the dealer and HOPE it came in time to get it painted and fitted
3) Spend money on the Downforce wide fenders from SOS and see if I can make it all happen.

Well I called Chris at SOS and as always, he was happy to help. He got the fenders shipped immediately after verifying their availability and they arrived promptly Wednesday morning. I quickly took my car over to my choice bodyshop and brought them the fenders. I actually blocked and prepped them myself to save costs and time.

The body shop managed to get them painted to match and fitted in 2 days turn around and I had my car for the Time Attack. I just wanted to thank SOS for helping this happen yet again, in a pinch.

As for the product, I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the fender itself. The quality of the fenders upon arrival was astounding. There was hardly any detectable defects on the gel-coat and the body shop said the fitment was immaculate and it did not require ANY adjustment to get proper alignment with the rest of the body parts. Plus they just look insanely sexy :)

So thanks DOWNFORCE for making a great product and SOS for delivering it all faster than any one in a pinch could expect!

Picture! (thanks again Chris from SOS for taking this as well lol).

Oh and Chris, I placed 1st in the Time Attack for Class B at AMP. You have been a great help!

Attachments

• Ravi1.jpg
    Ravi1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 151
To add on, Chris got me a Koyo Radiator today with 4 gallons of OEM fluid for one heck of a deal, AND his staff gave me VERY complete instructions regarding the proper bleeding technique which was somewhat puzzling to me at first.

Thanks again guys! 2 hours later and I was back in business!

Back