• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another thumbs up to Mark Johnson "NSXGOD" of Dali Racing.

I'm in San Diego for a few months doing Navy things. My NSX is with me while I live in a hotel until September because I just shipped it from my old duty station of Hawaii. When I finish things up here in San Diego I'll drive it to my final destination in Utah, but until then I needed a few NSX parts and someone who could recommend a good alignment shop so I dropped Mark an email.

First, Mark sent me over to GreenLight Honda Acura Care, which is a private Honda/Acura repair shop with a SOTA Hunter alignment rack. The alignment tech knew the NSX well and had my ride height and alignment settings back to spec in no time. That impressed me because the shipping company made me adjust my coilovers to get 7 FREAKING INCHES of ground clearance before they would take it and needless to say all of my settings were out the window.

Next, Mark drove the parts I purchased from him to Greenlight and gave them to me while I was waiting for my alignment to get done. He also stayed around and talked with me for a bit while the tech was taking care of my car and I had nothing to do. I know a couple people on prime have complaints Mark and that's their business, but I found he was a great guy to talk with and he was a big help for me. I'll definitely do more business with Dali Racing.

-Nate

Back