Another scammer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-N...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And what he has to say:

Hello,
I am glad you are interested in my Acura : NSX .My name is Frank Dennino, I am a private seller and the owner of the vehicle.First I want you to know that the car is located in London, United Kingdom.
My wife is devastated that we have to sell it but we have to pay too much money to register it here,so we decided to sell it. My company has relations in States and I worked there for 2 years. I had the oportunity to buy it from there and bring it with me when I come back. The car was bought from US, so it has US standards,so stay cool it´s perfectly compatibile to your standards and you won't have to pay any other duty taxes on it. And this is an impediment for me to sell it here because, first, we have different standards and second will be very expensive for me to register it here.I have to pay very high duty taxes.The price for this car is $7,000.00 USD. The car is still registered in the States.Email me if you are really interested and if you want to know something else on the car, or shipping and payment.
Best Regards
Frank Dennino

Interesting. The ad looks fairly legit (except for the price and the UK part...typical Ebay scam M.O.).

The car is pretty unique--someone must know this car. Honda badging, weird mirrors and wheels, CF door trim pieces. No mention of the aftermarket exhaust and guages though.

Anyone want to run a carfax? :wink:

Back