• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another satisfied Dali Racing customer

My door handle popped when I got to work on Thursday. I ordered the parts from Mark on-line and sent him an email asking for fast shipping. The guy replies within minutes and has the parts shipped express to me the same day, they arrived on the east coast at my door Friday morning. Repairs all done by Friday afternoon. What more could anybody ask from a vendor? I will certainly buy more stuff from Dali.

I will also join you as a satisfied Dali Racing customer. NSX parts are hard to get in Norway, and I have used Dali Racing a few times over the last years. Last Saturday I received my latest order. It was processed within hours from MJ and shipped before he had given me the final quota from USPS.
Mark has always been very cooperative, informative and reliable as vendor. I 'll give him my best recommendations! :smile:

May I also join as another satisfied Dali customer. Mark Johnson replies to all my queries (or was it paranoia) thru e-mail, efficiently (in fact it was like real time chatting!). The parts that I ordered from him arrived in less than 2 weeks (considering I live in Brunei). Furthermore, the guy is GODAMM funny.

I will not hesitate to order more parts from him in the future.

Back