Another NSX on EBAY (October 2009) JH4NA1156MT002695

Re: Another NSX on EBAY (October 2009)

Does anyone know anything about this car?

I know its been repainted with a new interior. I do like the seats but that red behind the hatch is horrendous! I assume it was painted (poorly) because of a wreck?

Poor thing.

Horrendous. But, I guess you get what you pay for - and less than 20-25k, it's to be expected.

He's selling it to me cheap - $17500!

My autocheck report ran out so I can't see the details but it has to have some discrepancy for that price!

:eek: Looks like a lot of work to me...

He's selling it to me cheap - $17500!

My autocheck report ran out so I can't see the details but it has to have some discrepancy for that price!

So you are buying this? Are you going to get a PPI?

Have you seen the car in person? I took a drive over there the other night but they didn't have it outside on their lot. :frown:

I like the (non oem) color.

Obviously must have been wrecked. But it may be a good enough deal to warrant buying it if it drives and handles well. It wouldn't do it for me but it's surely cheap enough to get somebody thinking.

Are you getting it cheap enough at 17,500?

DON'T DO IT, I saw this car at the auction few weeks back where the dealer purchased it, it's leaking oil unless he got that repaired, the paintwork is HORRIBLE, let alone the rims all looked bent. Cheap pepboys shift knob and terrible soundsystem(after market), I remember offering 10000 jus so I could part it out. However if you have other plans then pull the trigger, just my 2 cents.

I remember it going up to 13000 at the auction however the dealer wanted $16900. So my guess is when i saw it on ebay by that following weekend he must of sold it btwn 13000 & 16900.

Back