Another new owner!

Hey guys. I'm finally a part of the club after many long months. Thanks to all the members who have taken the time to PM me and help me during my search.

I started a few months ago looking for a nice 91-94, then decided I wanted the 97-01 6 speed. I found the pickings slim and started looking at 02+. At the end of the day, I decided it was worth the extra money for a newer car with a warranty and peace of mind. I originally wanted black, then blue, then black again. No pictures, but it's a 2004 Black/Black with no mods that Niello had for sale.

I flew into Sacramento on sat night and drove down to LA that night. Wow, what a drive. The I-5 was pretty boring, but once I hit some familiar ramps in LA at high speeds, I got goosebumps. I love the car and want to take it everyday.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

poncekim said:
Hey guys. I'm finally a part of the club after many long months. Thanks to all the members who have taken the time to PM me and help me during my search.

I started a few months ago looking for a nice 91-94, then decided I wanted the 97-01 6 speed. I found the pickings slim and started looking at 02+. At the end of the day, I decided it was worth the extra money for a newer car with a warranty and peace of mind. I originally wanted black, then blue, then black again. No pictures, but it's a 2004 Black/Black with no mods that Niello had for sale.

I flew into Sacramento on sat night and drove down to LA that night. Wow, what a drive. The I-5 was pretty boring, but once I hit some familiar ramps in LA at high speeds, I got goosebumps. I love the car and want to take it everyday.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Congrats and welcome to the boards. Who was your salesguy at Niello? I'm currently eye'ing a 2003 Black NSX with chrome stock wheels there.

From another new owner, congratulations. I found that the more I drive my car, the more I enjoy it. I'm currently on a two week long field project and the first weekend I got home, I took my car for a drive, even though it was 1:00 AM.

Have fun,

Mario
Sierra Madre

Neillo has a nice supply of NSX's in their lots. Their customer service is 5 stars as well. That one with the chrome wheels just hits a spot for me; it's just beautiful. The only problem I had with the NSX's on their lots was that the silver one parked next to black one pictured above had a dirty engine bay, not very smart for a showroom car.

Since I was from out of town, I dealt with Dale Peterson(internet sales) exclusively via email. I do agree that Niello has excellent service and I have no complaints.

Yeah, I originally went after the 2003, but decided I didn't want the chrome wheels.

The 03 as been posted on the sales link and I think it mentioned that it had a dent repair on it. Not sure how repaired body work affects value??

Crongrats on your purchase. Now give the TL to your wife and the Lude to your kid when old enough and drive the X daily. LOL. Enjoy. Greg Z

Your story is SO similiar to mine as well when I was looking. I thought, oh, I only want to spend XXXXXXXXXX. A 91 is just as good as a 95, right. I really only want to spend XXXXXXXXXX, and I won't spend a dime more. Well, my search for a 91 - 93 ended after I drove a newer model. Now I had spent XXXXXX and got myself a beautiful 2001 Silverstone.

Niello always seems to have some nice examples for sale that is for sure.

Where in LA are you from? There are plenty of us all over that get together and we want to know where our friends are.

welcome . i too am a new owner and find the ride of an NSX to be like no other. It sure is in a class of its own. Good luck with it. :)

"Crongrats on your purchase. Now give the TL to your wife and the Lude to your kid when old enough and drive the X daily. LOL. Enjoy. Greg Z"

Hah, well I'm not married yet, but my girlfriend doesn't want my TL. She wants a porsche(she taught me how to drive stick). In fact, she's not crazy about the NSX and wanted me to get a 911. When she comes back to LA in a couple weeks, I hope to convert her. :smile:

schuey, I live in Cerritos. What about you?

Congratulations on your new purchase!
I am also a customer of Niello. We purchased a new 2001 model. It is an excellent car - and Niello was great to deal with.
We have kept it completely stock, no modifications
Good luck . . .

Oh nice! I thought you picked up the 03 instead. Congrat on the purchase of the 04! by the way, what's the mileage on it?

Thanks. Mileage was 5970 when I bought it.

Back