another new owner

Must be NSX buying season round here. Well, over two years after deciding to get one, I finally put 'my' NSX in the garage. I can not even begin to tell you how thrilled I am with the car. :D

Many thanks to all of the members of this great forum. I've spent countless hours here, just ask my wife, and learned a ton. Whenever I got tempted by more easily obtained cars (S2000, 350Z, RX8, etc) I just came back to Prime and strengthened my resolve. I'm so glad I held out for this car.

The car I bought was from www.carsourceusa.com , yes thats me standing next to it in the 'vehicles sold' section looking like a sucka!:p '91 with just under 40k, very clean interior, current on service, recent clutch, blah blah blah. Oh yeah, and a total kick in the ass to drive! PLEASE, no grief over the wheels!:mad: Replacement is one of my priorities right after; setting up my insurance, getting tags, making donation to Prime for all the value I've obtained from this site, and joining NSXCA.

Again many, many thanks to all of you for your knowledge and help. To all the prospective buyers lurking out there, YES, the NSX is worth it, don't settle for anything less.:cool:

Nate Nichols
'91 #2046

CONGRATULATIONS ! For choosing The Ultimate Machine.. Wheels look fine...Unless you want to up graded to Spinner ... hahahaha .. j/k .. Good luck and enjoy ...:D

congrats BigNATE!!!!! I know how you feel!!!!!!

Speaking of spinners..I saw a brand new convertible mercedes (cant rememeber the model) with UGLY spinners on it....and the spinners stuck OUT by a couple inches...FUUUUGLY!!!!

Congratulations!

Perfect timing, too - you can sign up for the big NSX Club event in Indiana coming up in a few weeks, and show it to us as part of the gang! Click here for details.

nsxtasy said:
Perfect timing, too - you can sign up for the big NSX Club event in Indiana coming up in a few weeks, and show it to us as part of the gang! Click here for details. [/B]

I am so bummed:( I had really hoped I would get my car before this event so I could attend. Now, unfortunately I have to work that sunday. Hopefully there will be some more events coming up in the midwest. It would be nice to meet some other owners:) . Hope the event goes well.

Nate

Big_nate said:
I am so bummed:( I had really hoped I would get my car before this event so I could attend. Now, unfortunately I have to work that sunday.
Almost everything we are doing - everything except the go-karting - is on Saturday...

You have mail.

timothyaw said:
Hey Big Nate fellow NSX'er in Indianapolis here! Congraulations and enjoy your car. Let me know we'll have to meet up sometime...

Definitely!! I think there are at least one or two other Indy people on this site. I know theres also one other yellow car in town. My wife has seen it at her parking garage off and on over the past year or so. I'd especially be interested in getting together for a little group drive sometime. I've really only had my car out a few times since bringing it home from Chicago and that was mostly around town stuff. Haven't really had a chance to open it up much. What part of town are you in? We're in Meridian-Kessler north of 38th.

Nate Nichols

Back