Another new NSX Owner!!!!

Merry Christmas to me!

After 8 months and (no lie) 20 NSX's I finally found my dream: a mint, completely OEM 2001 Silverstone Metallic/Onyx.

How did I find her? On NSXPrime!

A member contacted my after I posted in the NSX's Wanted forum, and whala! I own one.

Thanks NSXPrime! I'm proud to be a member of this community. :biggrin:

-nick

9doors said:
Merry Christmas to me!

After 8 months and (no lie) 20 NSX's I finally found my dream: a mint, completely OEM 2001 Silverstone Metallic/Onyx.

How did I find her? On NSXPrime!

A member contacted my after I posted in the NSX's Wanted forum, and whala! I own one.

Thanks NSXPrime! I'm proud to be a member of this community. :biggrin:

-nick

Congratulations Nick on your early Christmas present...=)

Levi

congrats and welcome to the club!!!

nice color choice also!!!:cool:

hope to see you around....

Congrats. I think its better to find a car here than elsewhere because if its sold here you sorta know the history, the owner is probably an enthusiast, and that means the car was probably better cared for. I much prefer to buy from someone that is a member here than an autotrader ad.

I know you must be happy now. As you know there are not a lot of 2001's around. My serial # is 000028. What is yours? Jeff

Your # is on the drivers side door sill. The silver plate that you drag your foot on when you get in. The last digits are your serial #. 000028 jeff

allstar said:
I know you must be happy now. As you know there are not a lot of 2001's around. My serial # is 000028. What is yours? Jeff

I've got #98. Rumor has it they only made 167 that year? (I don't know if that is urban legend though).

Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes!

-nick

Back