Another low mileage NSX...

Pretty cool.

http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=876670

I thought you would enjoy seeing this.....

Jay Wolfe Acura took this beautiful 1991 NSX in on trade. Ironincally, a doctor in Kansas City owned this and traded it in on a MDX.....unbelievable.

It's a one owner car-it has only 26,776 original miles on it! The dealership has spent 3 months doing a thorough go-thru on this NSX (oil change, timing belt, all fluids, etc.) to bring it up to date. It is now on the showroom floor, as you walk in the door-IT IS NOT FOR SALE. Trust me, I spoke to the managing partner-they won't sell it!

They even found some NSX luggage for it-3 pieces!!!! It's now in the trunk. I didn't even know there was luggage made for it.

I thought you would like to see the pictures....

15962B88-6D31-4469-B145-316292FCCB1A-522-000000332D7140ED.jpg

8599AE57-E585-48D3-B03F-5A1E61EB6F3C-522-00000033264364D9.jpg

0BE5E885-DEFE-4533-A677-48EA84D47564-522-0000003321D84D43.jpg

2CAE8443-5A95-4133-93A3-8B29708A629C-522-0000003329A733FA.jpg

The owner of Jay Wolfe Acura, Jeff Wolfe, owns a 2005 NSX-the last year the NSX was made. It's a gorgeous car-it has every single Comptech high performance part made on it. I told the managing partner of the dealership that a great Christmas card next year would be this black 1991 NSX along with the owners 2005 NSX and the brand new NSX in the middle. The caption would be, "The first, the last and the new!"

Enjoy!

Awesome but that poor NSX wants to see the world. not " sitting years on a dime store shelf watching all the other toys be sold "

Sadly, that NSX is the prettiest car they have in their showroom. It truly stands out in stark contrast to the ugly beak of the adjacent cars in the photo.

I wonder how many people come in the showroom and think that what they're drooling over is a brand new car?:eek:

Lordy that's a pretty car. I wonder if they'd accept a straight trade on my '91 Red/Tan, I have a severe soft spot for black on black. My car does have 10k fewer miles..

"The dealership has spent 3 months doing a thorough go-thru on this NSX (oil change, timing belt, all fluids, etc.) to bring it up to date"

hmm either they took the car completely apart and put back together (which still shouldnt take that long) OR they had no idea what they were doing.
i would venture to say its the latter one.

zaid

"The dealership has spent 3 months doing a thorough go-thru on this NSX (oil change, timing belt, all fluids, etc.) to bring it up to date"

hmm either they took the car completely apart and put back together (which still shouldnt take that long) OR they had no idea what they were doing.

zaid

Most of that time was probably spent waiting on parts

Wow, never saw those luggages before.

And this NSX will still continue to hold its value while the MDX just lost 3 grand driving off the acura lot:biggrin:

zaid

Dont read into it. probably waiting on parts, etc.

Back